- "With the first pick in the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup draft, Team Benneton/Minardi picks.... Jeff Gordon Jr." Boomer "Flash Gordon..back,back,back" Joe "He's young but so was I when..." Mel "He's three, guys"
- "With the second pick in the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup draft, Roush-Fenway Racing, with the pick aquired in a trade with Petty-Chicago Cubs-Nostalgia Motor homes Racing Enterprises, selects... Ichiro Suzuki II. PCCMRE will receive Roush-Fenway's pick in the first round, 43rd overall, all five of Roush-Fenway's 2009 Martinsville short track Cup cars and cash." Larry Mac "uh, do they know yet that Martinsville is off the schedule?" Darrell "Boogity boogity let's go get some Chinese boys." Jeff "Japanese."
- "With the tenth pick in the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup draft, Wood Brothers-Detroit Lions-Ford Team USA selects.... Mike Williams, wide receiver, Southern California Trojans." Mel "I had him rated third."
- "With the thirteenth pick in the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup draft, received in their mid-season trade with Michael Waltrip-Family Dollar-Madonna Racing for the number 25... that's it, just the number, Hendrick/Microsoft, passes." Larry Mac" Rumor is, Rick and Jimmy Johnson are buying the Benneton/Minardi team." Jeff "Uh huh." Darrell " So Jimmy will be part owner of Jeff' Jr.'s car?" Jeff "Yup".
- "With the 27th pick in the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup draft, Scuderia Schumacher Ferrari selects... Michael Schumacher." Jeff "I can't wait to hear what Juan, Jacques, Mika, Tom, Dick and Harry have to say about this." Boomer " Schumacher Shlemmer, back, back, back..."
- "Picking 35th in the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup draft Dale Earnhardt Jr and his Siblings Inc. selects....
Kangaroo Meat. Darrell "Oh, I like kangaroo meat" Larry Mac "Marcos is a real good driver." Jeff "Great driver is more like it. That's a nice pick." Darrell "I wonder where Theresa is. And who's Marcos?"
- With the 44th and only provisional selection in the 2010 NASCAR
NextelSprint Cup draft Robby Gordon MotorolaRobby Gordon Racing picks.... Robby Gordon. Boomer "Robby Al Gore-done left the building" Joe "reminds me of when I broke my leg" Mel "I had him in the top ten. Look at his measurables. He drove Atlanta in 32 flat." Jeff "sheesh."